Part of the prestigious 150-year old Chapman University system, Brandman University is a private, non-profit regionally accredited university that offers a high quality education for non-traditional working adult students.
At Brandman University, students can choose from over 50 undergraduate, graduate, credential and certificate programs in Arts and Sciences, Business and Professional Studies, Education and Nursing and Health Professions.
Brandman University students have the convenience of being able to study at over 25 campuses throughout California and Washington States, which includes six military bases.
Students at Brandman University learn in a virtual learning environment where they interact with classmates and professors and submit coursework in electronic forums.
Additional advantages to studying at Brandman University include:
- Brandman boasts a nearly 70% graduation rate, twice the rate of the largest online university
- Brandman University's online programs have been ranked Best by U.S. News for three consecutive years (2012-2014).
- Brandman is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Classes are held in convenient 8-week session, six times per year so students can go to school at the pace that fits their life
- Student loan default is 4.8% - significantly lower than the national 3 year cohort average of 14.7%
- Brandman offers a rich, diverse community with over 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled
At Brandman University, receive a career-focused education designed to help students reach both their educational and professional goals.
*For information regarding our Graduation rates and Loan Default rates please visit Brandman.edu/sources