Part of the prestigious 150-year old Chapman University system, Brandman University is a private, non-profit regionally accredited university that offers a high quality education for non-traditional adult students.
At Brandman University, students can choose from over 50 undergraduate, graduate, credential and certificate programs in Arts and Sciences, Business and Professional Studies, Education and Nursing and Health Professions.
Brandman University students have the convenience of being able to study at over 25 campuses throughout California and Washington States, which includes six military bases.
Students at Brandman University learn in a virtual learning environment where they interact with classmates and professors and submit coursework in electronic forums.
Additional advantages to studying at Brandman University include:
- Brandman boasts a 70% graduation rate, one of the highest rates of any university of its kind
- Honored by U.S. News and World Report nine times for educational excellence it bachelor's programs as well as master's programs in business and education
- Brandman is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Senior College and University Commission
- Classes are held in convenient 8-week session, six times per year so students can go to school at the pace that fits their life
- Student loan default is 3.3% - significantly lower than the national 3 year cohort average of 11.8%
- Brandman offers a rich, diverse community with over 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled
At Brandman University, receive a career-focused education designed to help students reach both their educational and professional goals.
*For information regarding our Graduation rates and Loan Default rates please visit Brandman.edu/sources